UIC Barcelona Executive Master’s Degree in Big Data Science is the program for you if you are a professional who would like to develop further in the fields of Big Data and Advanced Analytics
We will teach you to take decisions in business environments that involve a high volume of data generated at great speed, in which the extraction of knowledge is key.
Based on advanced analytical techniques (predictive and prescriptive), visualization and the design of suitable environments and architecture, we will provide you with the knowledge to tackle Big Data projects.
1. Understand the context of Big Data projects and the analytical transformation of organizations and sectors.
2. To learn and extract knowledge from large volumes of data from a wide variety of sources.
3. To learn how to use Data Analysis and incorporate it into decision-making processes.
4. To master the full data life cycle: from acquisition and storage, process and analysis, to visualization and creation of dashboards.
5. To know and practice the application of statistical methods and Machine Learning.
6. To know and practice using the main Big Data technology and architecture. Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB, Neo4J, etc.
"This Master’s degree involves theoretical and practical on-site classes to provide analytical and technological guidance in classes taught by well-known professionals from the sector, which include undertaking practical exercises in real environments. The classes are taught on-site, except the final project, and the methodology that will be used is learning by doing, in order to ensure the acquisition of competences.
At the same time real cases are studied for project-based practicums. You will undertake your Final Master’s Degree Project based on the support and supervision of a tutor/professional supervisor and you will work using the tools and datasets involved in real business situations".
Carlos Cosials, Executive Master's Degree director
PRICE: €133 / ECTS x 60 (+ €480 registration fees) = €8,460
Taught face to face
Small groups, friendly atmosphere and free coaching
Final Master’s Degree Project involving a business challenge